A picture tells a thousand words! That is why it is so important to have an incredible headshot. When your headshot lands on the desk of whoever, it is vitally important that you stand out from the crowd. Whether you favour, black and white or Colour, the quality of Davids work will help you get noticed!
So how does it work? I am completely mobile, so I can set up to work anywhere. It is completely up to you whether you want studio images or location images. We can shoot with natural light or with studio lighting. I like to try both where possible as it will give you a greater range of images to choose from.
How do I get my pictures? You will get an online proof gallery showing the best 20-30 pictures to choose from, simple make a note of the gallery numbers in the bottom right corner and contact me with your choices. I will then retouch and crop the images accordingly. Retouching is kept to a minimum and I will email you with a final proof before creating any prints.
Standard Session £100 (students – £50*)
What you get with my session:
- Shoots generally last between 1 – 2 hours.
- Online gallery showing the best 20-30 Images
- Choose Best 2 Images with guidance if requested
- 5 Professional Quality Prints 10”x8” (generally the same image)
- Full & Low Resolution JPG copy of the chosen images in Colour & Black and White on Disc.
How to Book
Have an idea of when and where you would like to have the session. Contact me on: Tel: 07590 901488 – Email: email@example.com
Tips for a great headshot
- Wear neutral colours – you need to be centre of attention in your photographs and not what you are wearing.
- Relax – if you are relaxed in the photographs you will look a million times better.
- Have an Idea of what you like – tear photos out of magazines, photograph them with your phone, save them on the computer. It may be easier for you to show me what you like rather than explain it.
- Bring a selection of clothes with you – changing your hair and clothes can completely change the photograph, so bring a selection.
- Bring old headshots along – gives us an idea of what you had before so we dont duplicate it.
*Students must provide proof they are at university or college – A Valid student ID/NUS card.
- Hair & Makeup Artist – £30
- Additional Image retouched – £25 per Image
- Printed Contact Sheets £25
- Printed 10”x8” – £20 each